Starting Tuesday, March 1, 2016, post a healthy selfie daily using Instagram and on March 31, 2016, we’ll announced the Grand Prize winner!
This year there will be two Grand Prize winners, one for students and one for faculty/staff/administration.
There is also going to be a weekly raffle and a midway prize, so remember to keep posting.
» Sign up today!
This event is open to students, faculty, staff and administration.
How does the 30 Day Challenge work?
- Step 1: Follow @PeerEducatorsAU on Instagram
- Step 2: Take a healthy selfie
- Step 3: Post with #AU30DAY
- Step 4: You’re entered into the Grand Prize drawing
How to Register
- Come by our table in the UC and register for the 30 Day Challenge. The first 100 people to pre-register in person on February 29, March 1 or March 2 from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. will receive a FREE 30 Day Challenge water bottle!
For more information, please contact:
e – email@example.com
Lauren Dolinski, M.P.H., CHES
Advisor, Health and Wellness Peer Education Center
e – firstname.lastname@example.org