Starting Wednesday, March 1, 2017, post a healthy selfie daily using Instagram and on March 31, 2017, we’ll announce the Grand Prize winner!
» Sign up today!
This event is open to students, faculty, staff and administration.
How does the 30 Day Challenge work?
- Step 1: Follow @PeerEducatorsAU on Instagram
- Step 2: Take a healthy selfie
- Step 3: Post with #AU30Day
- Step 4: You’re entered into the Grand Prize drawing
How to Register
- Come by our table in the UC and register for the 30 Day Challenge on February 23, 24, 27, 28, and March 1 from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Check-In tables are available on March 10 and 21 from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m in the UC Lobby.
- Last year, you asked and we listened: There are now more ways to win weekly gift baskets.
- Grand Prizes: Two winners will receive a Fitbit Charge and recipients will be announced March 31 at noon. In order to qualify for the Grand Prize, you must post a minimum of 25 pictures on Instagram using #AU30Day.
Please note, @PeerEducatorsAU account will like your picture, which indicates that it goes toward your 25 posting minimum. If you do not see us like, please email PeerEducators@adelphi.edu or private message us on Instagram. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
For more information, please contact:
e – email@example.com
Lauren Dolinski, M.P.H., CHES
Advisor, Health and Wellness Peer Education Center
e – firstname.lastname@example.org