Starting Wednesday, March 1, 2016, post a healthy selfie daily using Instagram and on March 31, 2017, we’ll announced the Grand Prize winner!
There is also going to be a weekly raffle and a midway prize, so remember to keep posting.
» Sign up today!
This event is open to students, faculty, staff and administration.
How does the 30 Day Challenge work?
- Step 1: Follow @PeerEducatorsAU on Instagram
- Step 2: Take a healthy selfie
- Step 3: Post with #AU30DAY
- Step 4: You’re entered into the Grand Prize drawing
How to Register
- Come by our table in the UC and register for the 30 Day Challenge. The first 100 people to pre-register in person on February 23, 24, 27, 28, and March 1 from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Check-In tables are available on March 10 and 21 from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m in the UC Lobby.
For more information, please contact:
e – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Dolinski, M.P.H., CHES
Advisor, Health and Wellness Peer Education Center
e – email@example.com