AU students, faculty, staff and alumni are invited to learn the next level of how to use the resources available in the 3D Studio at Adelphi University.
Attendees must have already attended a beginner 3D session by the date of this workshop in order to be able to participate.
In this 3D workshop you will learn about:
- creating an account for 123 Design.
- using the workplane and navigation.
- creating a simple 3d object
- inserting an object onto the workplane.
- moving objects on the work plane.
- resizing items and connecting them together.
- extruding part of an objects.
- grouping objects.
- saving and exporting projects.
» Register for the 3D Printing Intermediate workshop