Free workshop open to Adelphi students, faculty, staff and alumni.
This workshop demonstrates how to use Google Drive Client, a platform people can use to save their files in the cloud safely. Users will be able to access their files anywhere that has Internet access.
What We’ll Cover
- Installing Google Drive Client on your computer
- Review the benefits of Google Drive Client installation
- How to navigate through Google Drive
- Examine the six types of documents you can create: documents, spreadsheets, presentations, forms, drawings, and tables
- Files you can edit, like Microsoft Office files, PDFs, and other text-based file
» Register for this Google Drive Client workshop