Free workshop open to Adelphi students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Search is Google’s main business, and they take it seriously. Features are constantly released that enable it to better display the information that is most relevant to you. Learn how to use their search tools so that you don’t spend extra time looking for what you need.
What we’ll cover:
- Weigh your options with Google comparisons
- Using Google as an online dictionary
- How to find exactly what you are looking for
- Using my flights will bring up your itinerary for any upcoming trips
- Track your spending habits by searching my purchases
- Using the subtraction symbol to exclude unwanted terms from your results
- Find what you can’t remember
- Break down language barriers
» Register for this Search Tips workshop