AU students, faculty and staff are invited to learn how to use the resources available in the 3D Studio at Adelphi University.
In this 3D workshop you will learn:
- The differences between 3D printing file types
- How to create an account on Tinkercad.
- How to design a simple 3D object.
- The steps of putting an object on the workplane.
- How to merge text into objects.
- How to group the file for 3d printing.
- How to save and export the file for print production.
» Register for this 3D Printing workshop