Free workshop open to Adelphi students, faculty, staff and alumni.
WiFi can be great when traveling or working on the road. Being proactive about security issues will go a long way in ensuring your safety and privacy.
What we’ll cover:
- How to reduce the risk of common WiFi security threats
- Tips for more secure web browsing
- Making sure your passwords are secure
- Consequences of pirating
- Looking out for shortened URLs
- Picking the right browser
- Public Wi-Fi threats
» Register for this Cybersecurity workshop