During the construction period, sophomore residential students will be required to park their University registered vehicles at the Garden City Pool parking lot (Field No. 9). Please see the map below for the location of this lot.
- You will be issued a parking decal with a color-coded expiration-year sticker as shown:
- This parking program begins September 2, 2014, and applies only when classes are in session. Prior to that, your vehicle may be parked on the Garden City campus.
- Resident sophomores must park at parking Field No. 9 Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m, but may park on campus on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Your parking decal must be secured to the rear windshield in the lower left corner (driver’s side) or the rear bumper (driver’s side). The decal must be on the outside of the vehicle to allow its color to be determined.
- Parking decals are vehicle specific and you may register up to two vehicles.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from campus, approximately every 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. Pickup and drop-off location is at Post Hall.
- Escorts from the Office of Public Safety and Transportation will be provided upon request seven days a week, from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., by calling the office at 516.877.3511.