Campus Advisory Classes are in session remotely through the end of spring semester and for summer session I. Our satellite centers in Manhattan, Hudson Valley and Suffolk County are closed; however, all staff and units are accessible remotely. Adelphi's Garden City campus is operational with only essential personnel on-site. » COVID-19 Response
 
 
 

Coronavirus Updates on Operations: Department or campus operations may be modified during this time. Please call or email the department for more information or visit adelphi.edu/coronavirus.

Events

When:

Sunday, December 13, 2009
10:00 a.m.

Where:

Center for Recreation and Sports
 
 

Nets-4-Nets


A basketball tournament to raise money for anti-malarial nets for Sierra Leone. 60% of all the proceeds collected will go to purchasing anti-malarial nets. The other 40% will be awarded to the winning team. So come play, cheer, or just watch to save lives. For more information please contact hildaperez@mail.adelphi.edu 

 
Coronavirus Update: As New York is on a "pause" for social distancing purposes, all in-person events for the next several weeks have been converted to online, postponed or canceled. Please check this page as information will be updated as possible—and call ahead before any upcoming in-person events until further notice. Thanks.